Friday, January 28, 2011

...on turning a year older

2011...the year I turned 25 :P

i dont really have a sense of achievement as I am constantly reminded that it is possible I have lived the best years of my life and all thats left now is drudgery.

it does not help that i am constantly reminded that
-I am now nearing the wrong side of 24 (the right side of 30 u might want to say)
-I am entering my quarter life/pre term crisis (though i prefer to call it mid life crisis according to my personal life expectancy data)
-I am now not as young I always thought I am.
....and several more reasons that I dont want to think of right now.

All in all in sucks to be older :P

instead of looking forward to the rest of my life i am looking back to all the things i thought were disasters but were not- had a long discussion with the Angrez on this who by the way thinks she is still the same as she was 5 years ago.

But if i think about it i'm not very different from 5 years ago or 3 years ago.
I am studying...finishing up a course. i have no clue of the future. i am anxious about getting a job, where i will be, what i will do, will it make a difference and all that jazz that i was going through in 2006 and in 2008.

so if i am the same as i was then (hopefully a little wiser) it is possible that i have something similar in store for me in the coming years.....more things to learn, more awesome people to meet, more work to do, more places to go and i intend to enjoy every moment as I have these past few years. :)

looking forward to more of the madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment